I'm an only child.
None of Clint's siblings have any kiddos
...yet
I have a beautiful, smart and funny niece!
Her name is Meriah Jayde and she turns 7 today!
My oldest best good friend, Monique (we met when we were 9 years old) had Meriah 7 years ago today! I remember driving the 6 hour drive from college back to Ventura to be with Monique in the delivery room. I ended up not making it to the delivery, as Meriah decided she was going to be born way faster than we all thought. Needless to say she was and is to this day a blessing to all who know her.
This is a video I made today for her:
Dear MJ,
You are a smart, beautiful girl. Always remember that Jesus loves you and He is always with you. You can always talk to Him and even if you don't hear Him, He always hears you.
P.s. Mo- Happy day that you gave birth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment